Sunday, November 4, 2012

Lazy Me

LOL I have to start out this way because the title suits me so well at times.  I have been lazy, I made one post for this blog then stopped.  But it has been for personal reasons, not because I forgot about my blog.  On an upside though, my mother won a trip to games three and four of the World Series from State Farm Insurance. She and my brother had a blast.

I am trying a few new items from Bzzagent, Meijers new photo options, Purdue oven ready chicken and private selection item form Krogers.  I will definitely post more on those soon.

Recently I found out that no matter how long you have been out of nursing school you can take state boards.  I went to school 10 years ago for LPN, and am just now re-studying to take my exam.  Not as easy as I thought it would be, but fortunately my local library has study books for the NCLEX.  I am studying out of my mom's old books and the borrowed ones.  I am back in the field as a home Health Aide and realizing what a mistake I made my denying the career I chose so ling ago.

So hopefully I'll be able to get that new tattoo I want soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment