Wednesday, June 27, 2012

In January of 2007 I had my second child, my son Lucas, my daughter Audrey had just turned 6, and I was a stay at home mom.  I was looking for a way to budget our money better.  My mother is always getting free stuff online, she wins contest all the time gets tons of samples everything.  One of the things she was doing was a program called bzzagent.  Bzz agent is a word of mouth program, which means that they want you to talk to people about what they wnat you to try.  I have been in 54 campaigns to date, ranging from food to make up to dental to automotive, to website, to well, you name it.  I have handed out coupons and sample, had parties, I even got a small grocery store to carry a new item.  I tell bzzagent about all of it, because thats how they collect data for the companies that hire them.  I get rewarded for doing this.  I get points for mypoints.com, and then get to spend them on the gift certificate of my choosing.  All you have to do is talk and then type.  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment